NISYA ♥ ONIGIRI and LOLIPOP!! おにぎりわ 大好き! :D
You are at lolitalovelolipop.blogspot.com
Kamis, 17 Juli 2008
1.Kaeru pyoko-pyoko
mi pyoko-pyoko
awasete pyoko-pyoko mu pyoko-pyoko.

2.Bózu ga byóbu ni józu ni bózu no é o kaita.

3.Hyoko pyoko pyoko mi pyoko pyoko
Awasete pyoko pyoko mu pyoko pyoko.

4.Kono Take o Kono Takegaki ni Tatekaketa no wa,
Take o Tatekaketakattakara Tatekaketa no desu.

5.Kono ko ni tokonatsu no kokonatsu kokonotsu,
ano ko nimo tokonatsu no kokonatsu kokonotsu.

6.Torawo torunara torawo toru yori toriwo tore, toriwa otorini torawo tore.

7.Kono ko ni tokonatsu no kokonatsu kokonotsu,
ano ko nimo tokonatsu no kokonatsu kokonotsu.

8.Oyagame no ue ni kogame, kogame no ue ni magogame.

9.Kono kugi wa hiki nuki nikui kugi da.

10.Tokyo tokkyo kyoka-kyoku kyou kyuukyo kyoka kyakka.

Transletannya:
(sorri cMa tersedia yang englishnya.. kaLo maw aRtiin ke indonesia, aRtiin ndiriii!!)

1.
Take two sets of three frog croaks add them together and they make six frog croaks
2.
The monk drew a good picture of another monk on the folding screen.
3.
Take two sets of three chicken cackles add them together and they make six chicken cackles.
4.
The reason I have leaned this bamboo aginst this bamboo fence is that I just wanted to lean a bamboo aginst it!
5.
I give nine coconuts from a tropical island to this child, and I give nine coconuts from a tropical island to that child, too.
6.
Instead of catching the tiger, catch a bird, and use the bird as a bait to catch the tiger.
7.
Nine ever-lasting summer coconuts for this child, nine ever-lasting summer coconuts for that child, too.
8.
On the parent turtle is the child turtle, on the child turtle is the grandchild turtle.
9.
This nail is hard to pull out!
10.
The Tokyo patent office hurriedly rejected the permission today.

Label: ,


03.10 ; おにぎり'
theDISCLAIMER ♥
Halo! kumustaKa! Goddag! Hello! hola! mosHi-moshi! nuqneH! welcome, irrashaimasen, Selamat DataNg!! yatta! i can make my own weB bLog page... i wrote This page when i'm in faD (iseng-iseng gitu bahasa indonesianya).... i wrote what i want to wroTe, in it i can express my self.. i hopE this page can be useful for everYone whO visit mY paGe... oF course there are so manY mistakes on it but i hoPe aLl of you can tolerate it.. oK minna, enJoy yoUr visit!!!☻☻☻


theONIGIRI ♥
Hi, i'm Nisya.. 16 yearS olD, for now i study in 1st senior high school in Jambi

Visit My Facebook

theLOVE ♥
ONIGIRI !!
I ♥ NewS (J-pop grouP), I ♥ ice cream, I ♥ chocholate, yummy... I ♥ LolipOp, I ♥ spend my time with my friend, ♦ i hate waiting, I ♥ my family, I ♥ dorama and Japanese style (japanese freak), I ♥ anime!!!,

theHATE;
i hate Cockroach I hate waiting i hate someone lie to me i hate to be lonely i hate "Fahrenheit"boyband

theWISH ♥
Be a doctor Meet with Tegoshi and NewS also Be a great woman Make my parent happy

theEXITS ♥
:) coradcorednilasisotoy
:) Raditya Dika, dan hal gak penting lainnya
:) FLP Jambi
:) NewS subtitle video
:) Tegoshi Daily

thePAST ♥

Juli 2008
Agustus 2008
September 2008
April 2009

theCHATTERBOX ♥
tagboard here



CREDITS ♥
host by: blogger
Image: x x x x x x
Brush: o o o
Designer: wintermin
I ♥ Tegoshi!!!!!!!!